The Lead Partners for this project are from Basingstoke in the UK and include representatives from:
- Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council – local authority.
- Basingstoke Consortium – charity working with young people, helping to give them the motivation, self-confidence, attitudes and skills for adult life.
- Costello School – school for 11 to 16 year olds.
Basingstoke is a town in South East England, located 80km west of London. It covers an area of 635km2 and has a total population of 172,900 residents.
The Project Partners for the project include representatives from:
- Gävle Kommun – local authority. Education authority for pre-school to upper secondary school in the Municipality of Gävle.
- Sofiedalsskolan – a secondary school with nearly 600 students from the age of 6 to 16 years old.
- Young Enterprise Gävleborg – youth organisation aiming at promoting entrepreneurship to young people.
Gävle is a city located on the Baltic Sea about 160km north of Stockholm with a population of 99,000 inhabitants.
- Education, Culture and Sports Department Riga – local authority that handles matters related to pre-school, general and professional (Arts, Music and Sports) oriented education, culture, youth, sports, as well as integration in society in the City of Riga.
- Riga Secondary School No 64 – school with 35 classes with 1050 students with exam ratings between the TOP 6 in the country.
- Young Folks LV – Non-formal organization for young people, based in Riga, where teenagers participate in different types of activities – trainings and workshops, volunteering and team work, travelling and youth exchanges.
Riga is Latvia’s capital and largest city, set on the Baltic Sea with a population of 696 593 inhabitants.
Olomouc, Czech Republic
- The Statutory City of Olomouc – local authority
- Palacky University – provides education for future teachers and other education providers for nursery, primary, secondary schools and school and after-school education facilities.
- Masaryk Primary School Velka Bystrice – primary school for pupils aged from 6 to 15 which is looking to develop media literacy education and personal development.
Olomouc is a city in Moravia, in the east of the Czech Republic located on the Morava River with a population of 99,809 inhabitants.